Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thank you LOFT ...

... thank you LOFT for helping us Moms look fabulous!  I was recently asked by LOFT to be a guest Mom blogger on their facebook fanpage.  It was an honor, considering I frequent and shop at LOFT at least once a week.  Of course, fitting shopping in my schedule is almost impossible and when I am able to, I just have an hour to browse, try on and pay!  This is why I choose LOFT.  I almost always find something that accentuates my figure and still leaves me looking classy, chic and comfy (my 3 C's by the way).

This fabulous outfit, courtesy of LOFT made me feel beautiful and a classy Mom .. perfect for Mother's Day 2012!


Here is the link to the LOFT feature.  Thank you LOFT for this opportunity and please keep on making fabulous outfits for us busy Mamas! ...

Bohemian Blouse: LOFT
Floral Skirt: LOFT
Shoes: BCBG Maxazria
Necklace: LOFT
Happy Mother's Day to all my fabulous Mama's out there! You are beautiful.  Keep on being sassy and celebrate you =) ...

Cheers,
Mrs. Chilly

No comments: