Friday, May 4, 2012

Stripes: Good or Bad

Happy weekend!  This blog will feature one of my favorite skirts for work.  Stripes can either do you justice or be your fashion nemesis ... make sure to choose the right kind of "stripes."  I've brought home stripe tops and bottoms and hubby never hesitates to tell me, "Uhhhh honey, those stripes aren't doing any justice to your figure."  I take his advice strongly so one cardinal rule of shopping .. never take off the tags until it is time to wear the garment(s).  Those fitting room mirrors can be misleading too!  Ha! =) ....


What do you think of stripes? ....

Skirt: Loft
Top: Loft
Earrings and Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Shoes: BCBG Maxazria (back from my college days! (04) - you do the math ;)

Cheers!
Mrs. Chilly

P.S. - those of you following me on FB, I did cut off only 2 inches from my hair, but it seems like 5 to me!  I am choosing to grow it out some more since my vitamins are keeping it healthy and thick! ...

No comments: