Thursday, April 5, 2012

Orange you glad it's spring? ....

I was glancing at my closet and noticed how many orange tops I have!  Is it becoming to be a collection?  Here are two simple, yet classy orange tops I have.  The "collection" is still building; there is actually an orange skirt I have been wanting from Loft.  Hopefully they will still have their 30% off sale this weekend.  This weekend though is dedicated to Alexander as my little boy turns 3 years old and is outgrowing his pants! We will be hittin' up H&M, Gymboree
and of course Toys 'r' Us =) ...

(Casual Friday Outfit - above)
Sheer Blouse: Willow and Clay by Macy's
Cami: Loft
Pants: Loft
Shoes: Moda Spana
Bracelet: NY&Company
Frames: Burberry













In the office today (below), I kept it fairly simple (not too loud with the combo of colors) with the black slacks and yes same shoes :-/ .... like I said my shoe collection is in serious need of a makeover  ....

Top: Loft
Pants: Express
Scarf: Charming Charlie
Shoes: Marc Fisher by Macy's
Earrings: NY&Company

Gotta love orange!  I did receive some compliments on my scarf today.  Charming Charlie has tons at budget prices - check 'em out =) .....

Happy friday!
Mrs. Chilly

No comments: