Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello 31 Darling! ....

Today I turned 31 years old ... full-time mom, full-time senior tax professional, full-time wifey, seems like full-time everything!  Just almost 2 years ago, it seems unimaginable that I weighed 170lbs at a 5'1 frame (June 2010).  I was 29 years old then, and vowed to be fabulous and fit by 30.  I feel very blessed and happy to have not only lost a total of 52lbs in a span of 14 months, compete in my first fitness competition, but now .. today, at 31 years old, I am thrilled to have maintained a healthy figure, sustain normal blood pressure, keep the cholesterol at a good level and have the most energy I have ever had in my life.

If you don't believe me, see the pictures yourself.  Here is my facebook fanpage (don't forget to "like" and support!); browse the "before and after" album and don't you dare tell me a reason why you cannot achieve it yourself!  I want to give a shout-out (and high fives!) to my friend Emily M. who just this morning told me she has lost a total of 31 lbs to date!  And to my girlfriend, Chinna B., who has jumpstarted her very own fitness journey to "get sexy back!" =) - these two women are amazing and continue to motivate me in my own fitness journey.  Stay tuned b/c I will be hounding them to be my next fitness guestbloggers! ;) ...

Anyway, here is one of my favorite dresses from my closet.  I love the way it accentuates my figure and the length is perfect for office wear. I just think it speaks "classy." And that's how I describe my style .. "corporate chic/classy."  I am way behind on sleep since this is crunch time with tax season so as you can see, I didn't bother to accesorize :-/ ....

If you have ideas on how to accesorize this outfit, please feel free to comment below!!  I need all the help =) ...

Dress: White House/Black Market (WHBM)
Shoes: Marc Fisher by Macy's
Pearl Earrings: NY&Co.

Happy shopping!
Mrs. Chilly

P.S. - Alexander asked if he could also have his photo taken here lol!!  My background has him and his "Mater" birthday balloon =) - gotta love little boys! ...

P.S.S. - stay tuned as my next blog post is about how I balance family, career, fitness, hobbies and life - a special request =) ....

2 comments:

David Haas said...

Hi,
I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
David

Mrs. Chilly said...

achilly33@hotmail.com, please email me.