Friday, April 6, 2012

Love my Utility Blouse

Last month I had an opportunity to go shopping with my "Titas" (auntie in Tagalog - my dad's sisters) and Emily to Northpark Mall (which is very rare, thank you to my Daddio for babysitting!).  My Tita Beth and I noticed this Loft sales associate wearing this super cute brown utility blouse with a yellow skirt and pink belt.  At first I passed on this shirt and after about a month, saw it again at Loft .. at 30% off retail.  I guess the saying, "never judge a book by its cover" can be applied here.  A blouse looks different on a hanger than what it would look on you.  So I tried it on and fell in love with the little number!  So for casual friday today, I wore my utility blouse =) ..... it does run fairly big, I had to get an XS in petite.

Top: Loft
Cami: Loft
Pants: Loft
Shoes: Alfani by Macy's (borrowed from Mom)
Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Earrings: Charming Charlie's

I am so excited to put a little more effort in accesorizing! This "knot" necklace was on "curtain call" (meaning 50% off) so it was a steal at $5.99 final sale!  The earrings were also on sale.  I always like to check out the "curtain-calls" or sales rack before full-price items. You just never know what you will find =) - check out Charming Charlie's if you haven't! ....



XO,
Mrs. Chilly



No comments: