Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How I Wear: A Consignment Dress

While this is not a weekend find, this was a "find" period!  I found this dress I can wear in the office at this new consignment boutique in the City of Rowlett, Texas.  It's called Peppermint Safari Resale or P.S. Resale.  I happen to pass this cute boutique everytime I cut through Big A Road because 66 can be a mess!!  Well, one day I decided to stop in and my first purchase was this classy office dress that just needed another home (or closet) .....

Dress: P.S. Resale ($8.99, yes seriously)
Snake Print Cardigan: Loft 
Shoes: Macy's by Marc Fisher
Skinny Belt: NY&Company



If I can find a sitter, I would love to hit up garage sales too Saturday mornings this spring!  When I was a child growing up, I use to accompany my "Lola" (grandmother in Tagalog) to several garage sales.  I sure miss those days.  Nothing beats finding fashion with can't-beat-prices, not to mention the quality time I spent with my Lola =) ....

If you live in Rowlett, Garland, Rockwall area, P.S. Resale is a must visit!  Who doesn't love finding a good deal!?! ...

Happy Shopping!
Mrs. Chilly

No comments: