Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Eastern Floral Bubble Hem Blouse by Loft

 I have had my eye on this blouse for some time now, just couldn't find it in petite.  Finally found it in small petite at Loft Firewheel and snatched the last one (which was on a mannequin) at 30% off.  I like to call this the "Easter" floral bubble hem blouse because it is perfect for spring and Easter.  I see many fashionistas wearing it with white pants, but here decided to wear it with a gray a-line skirt.  (I have to feel bold to wear white and that feeling isn't normally in me at work and at 8 in the morning lol) ...

This blouse is classy, colorful, soft and lightweight and one of my favorites this season.  There is so many ways to wear it (am thinking with an orange skirt next time I am out to dinner with hubby perhaps).



Blouse: Loft
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Marc Fisher by Macy's
Earrings: Charming Charlie's

I thought about it some more and maybe coral pumps would go great with this outfit too.  I need to go shoe shopping next!

It did get quite chilly in the office today so I recommend bringing a colorful cardigan if your office is like mine.  I wouldn't pair this blouse though with a scarf because the blouse itself is loose fit and flowy. The scarf in my opinion would be too much and would take away from the simplicity of the blouse itself.

Happy Easter!
Mrs. Chilly

No comments: