Monday, March 26, 2012

How I Wear Loft: It's all about Color! ...

Welcome spring!! (and the allergies!!) - Lol! =) ... I don't know about you, but I have a love/hate relationship with spring.  I totally love the warmer weather, but definitely not loving the constant sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose :-/ ....  There is one thing I do love about spring, especially spring 2012:  color everywhere!  ....

Today's spring trends are splashes of color, color block blouses, stepping outside of the earth tones and transforming into what I like to call a walking watercolor painting ....  Most of you know I am an accountant by day, and accountants are usually known to be boring, wearing mainly black, navy blue, gray or white (repeat the following week).  Well not this Mama!  You can spot me at the parking lot!  Hey, I celebrate spring like I celebrate life:  with lots of color! ... 

So to bring fitness and fashion together, I've decided to incorporate a bit of fashion in my fitness blog.  Stay awhile, become a follower and be on the look-out for some very fashion-forward guest bloggers coming up =) .... and when I mean fashion, this is trendy, business or casual style on a budget!  So what are you waiting for?  Put a little color in your wardrobe and life =) ....

 Top:  Loft (3/4 sleeve scoop sweater)
 Skirt: Loft
 Scarf: Old Navy
 Shoes: Macy's (Marc Fisher peep-toe pumps)
 Nails: coral (gel manicure)



Cheers!
Mrs. Chilly

P.S. - don't forget to continue the cardio and weights!  It is much easier (and funner) to shop when you are fit and happy.

No comments: