Friday, March 30, 2012

How Alexander Wears: Blue Pants

I am not the only one who is colorful around the chilly household this spring.  Alexander, who turns 3 years old in a week picked these pants out himself (and a pair of green ones too!).  We are also fans of Paul Frank at Target and Mommy couldn't resist this playful faux suspender shirt.  "Wazzup!?!" says Alexander! =) ....

Shirt: Target by Paul Frank
Pants: H&M Northpark
Shoes: H&M Northpark
Cutie Patootie: by Mr. and Mrs. Chilly =)
Posing: 100% Mama

 It is never a dull moment with my son.  I really
enjoy shopping for him more than I like shopping for myself.  I truly love having this little man in my life; some days I can hardly believe he is even mine.  Like Maya Angelou said, "If I have a monument in this world, it would be my son."

Happy weekend!
Mrs. Chilly

P.S. - Alexander is one of the reasons I decided to finally get in shape.  I want to make sure I am healthy, fit and have tons of energy to teach and guide him through life.  One thing I will definitely involve him in (and wished I was as a child) is sports and keeping active.  My son eats eggwhites and oatmeal with me every morning as well as grilled chicken breasts, tilapia, steamed sweet potatoes and brocolli during the week.  Good health is a gift I will always teach him.


No comments: