Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What a Gal! Tracy Payne ...

Only 2 days away from the 2011 NPC Heart of Texas where my trainer and good friend, Tracy Payne will take the stage for her debut as a figure competitor.  2011 so far has been an exciting year ... my dream to compete in my first fitness competition happened ... after 6 years of reading Oxygen and "wishing" to be one of the hardworking competitor girls in the back section of the magazine! ... It was an amazing experience, one I'll never forget .. it was extra special too to see all the family and friends who have supported me during my fitness journey.  Which brings me to Tracy ...

I met this gal at LA Fitness where she taught the Monday AM bootcamp and now Thursday AM Bodyworks.  You can't miss Tracy ... she only has the cutest/brightest/patterned workout gear w/ matching glitter eyeshadow :)) ... It's so rare to see Tracy in a sour/bad mood; she truly is perfect for her profession - energetic, motivating, happy and encouraging ... I mean someone has to be positive when clients like ourselves are enduring "PAYNE!" ....

I am thankful to have met such a fitness professional w/ all these qualities and "chic" personality.  After losing my 52lbs, I realized that exercise and nutrition is now a passion I grew to love/enjoy and for the most part, I believe that is why Tracy and I connect in similar ways.  I wouldn't be where I am at without Tracy's help, guidance and support.  We text/email/call/rant about competitions, the latest craze in workout gears, delicious almond butter, 6 Pack Fitness Bags, some new exercise/cardio I MUST try, etc ...  To sum it up really - TRACY MAKES EXERCISE FUN! ... That's why we keep coming back for more ... more "Payne" that is :)) ...

Let's return the favor and show OUR support for this amazing and beautiful lady in her first figure competition this Saturday, 9/10/11 (wow, didn't realize the date sequence here!) ... To ALL of us, Tracy, you are already a WINNER in our hearts, and we thank you for your positive attitude in helping/motivating us to continue reaching for our goals.  We will be in the audience cheering you on!!  Go Get It Girl!  Team Payne in the House! :)) ...

Cheers,
Mrs. Chilly

P.S. -  Next time I take that stage, I look forward with you joining me! :)) ...

2 comments:

Custom Labels said...

WOW! You look amazing...it's incredible that you lost 50 pounds in such a short amount of time and are now a fitness competitor. What type of fitness routine did you follow to make so much progress? And did you do Zone, Paleo, or some other diet?

Mrs. Chilly said...

Hi there, thank you so much! I just followed the clean-eating lifestyle. Check out Tosca Reno and Oxygen Magazine. For exercise, I did a combination of strength training and cardio.