Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chicken Strips Recipe (clean)

So after a killer shoulder workout today with Mrs. Tracy Payne and a 2.5 mile run, I came home and had a craving for chicken strips! Hmm, how can I make it clean though? Here you go:
chicken tenderloin (4 pieces)
1 egg white
1/2 cup of oats
Set oven to bake at 375 degrees. Set aside in a bowl the egg white and the oatmeal. Take chicken loins and dip in the egg white. Then dip in the oats. Bake for 20 minutes (flip after 10 minutes).
I made a salad with the strips. Spinach, roma tomato, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 slice of avocado, small amount of feta cheese, dash of sea salt and black pepper and a few craisins. For dressing, I squeezed half a lemon on the salad.
1 tbsp of low-fat honey mustard to dip the chicken strips in. I had two with my salad and saved the last two pieces for tomorrow.
Enjoy! My Alexander of course loved it! :) ....

No comments: